Thanks for stopping by my site! It’s an eclectic mix, because I’m an eclectic person. Depending on my setting, I can either be very structured and detailed (ask my co-workers about this!), or very loosely, wildly creative (ask my kids about this!).
So this blog reflects both sides; my admiration for all things organizational, and my desire to creatively inspire others to discover and follow Christ in the most real way possible–at home, in the workplace, and everywhere in between.
If you have a comment or a suggested topic, I’d love to read it.
Things you’ll find on this blog:
- Information about my speaking ministry
- Occasional new thoughts and musings by me.
- Recipes (I am, after all, a “foodie”)
- Links to Important Stuff (news, trends, resources)
- Women’s Ministry things that might be useful
- Book or movie reviews
- Homeschooling stuff
- Occasional rants
I hope you enjoy it, and that you’ll check back to see what’s new!